Guest Posting at The Bohemian Bubble
Calling all guest bloggers, calling all guest bloggers! If you’ve got an interesting idea for a guest post we’d love to here from you.
We Welcome You to Write for Us
At The Bohemian Bubble, we welcome different writers to contribute to our website. So if you’ve travelled somewhere interesting, prepared a new recipe that you’d like to share, created something or other and written an article on it, all you need to do is pitch your idea to us and we’ll decide whether it will be published or not. We currently accept guest posts about the following subjects:
- Boho Decor
- Arts and Crafts
Guest Blogs Requirements
All guest blogs must meet the following requirements:
- Content must be 100% original.
- All articles must be written in English.
- Each guest post must be edited for spelling, grammar and punctuation prior to being submitted.
- Posts must be related to the topics that are typically posted on this site.
- Posts cannot be posted elsewhere.
- Guest posts must be at least 1000 words long.
- All articles must be written in the same style that our content is written in.
- Guest posts must include at least 2 high quality photos.
- Ideally guest posts must be optimized for search engines.
What happens after you’ve submitted your guest blog?
Once you’ve submitted your guest post, your content will be checked for the following things:
- Originality of article
- Originality of the photographs provided.
After our editor has ascertained that the content is good to go, we will then publish your article.
Changes to Guest Posts
Prior to publishing your guest post, we may need to edit your content or add onto it. However, you can rest assured that we will never attempt change any of the ideas that you’ve expressed in your article.
Requests in Guest Posts
Provided that you have any requests, please submit them before sending us your guest post. A few requests we typically get are:
- to include a link to your website.
- to include links to social media pages.
Publishing Your Guest Post
Once your guest post is published, we will then contact you by email with the link to your published post. Send us your pitch at: email@example.com or fill in our contact form on our contact us page.